There are a lot of trucking companies making broken promises to their potential new drivers every day. Here at Carbon Express we let our actions and our equipment speak for us. You'll never be told to run over your hours of service, since we run on electronic logs. Carbon Express prides itself on being a family oriented Company and a people oriented Company. When you have done a day's work, you are either going home for the night or taking a break in a clean hotel room and not stuck on the side of the road in a sleeper cab or a dirty truck stop. You're home more often, since we take road loads and relay them with drivers, instead of one driver running the whole load; this gives everyone more time at home. We treat our people like members of our family. These are some of the reasons why our turnover rate is 25%, while the industry average is over 100%. If you're looking to be part of an organization such as ours, we look forward to speaking with you about joining our team. Fill out our on-line application and contact our Driver Recruiting Hotline at 862-244-4761. Our Company is growing and we need people to help us to continue to build upon our reputation for excellent On-Time Performance and professional, courteous Customer Service. We look forward to hearing from you.
Currently the turnover rate for trucking companies is over 100% while our turnover rate is under 25%. This is because of a number of reasons:
1. The owner of Carbon Express Inc. Steve Rush spent many years as a driver. Steve knows the driving job first hand. Steve knows that drivers work hard and he takes good care of his drivers. Steve ensures his drivers are treated with dignity and respect.
2. Our pay rate is higher than most of our competition.
3. You are paid for everything you do, that includes loading and unloading time.
4. We have an extremely competitive benefits package including health care coverage, dental coverage and vision care.
5. We offer a 401-K package with a 50% match of the first 6% contributed by the employee.
6. Safety is our highest priority. We take great pride in our outstanding Safety record. Low CSA scores which means fewer DOT inspections and less chance of CSA points on your own personal CSA scores because of well-maintained equipment.
7. We use Electronic Logs which means Carbon Express drivers run legally.
8. Electronic Pre-trip and post trip inspections
9. Qualcomm electronic on board communication so you are not sitting around waiting on hold on the phone for Operations to get your next dispatch.
10. No sleepers - if you are out overnight, we put you in a clean, comfortable hotel.
11. As often as possible, we relay loads which means more time at home for our drivers. In some cases, these relays are set up allowing drivers to be home every night.
12. We have local, regional, and over the road positions available.
13. We take great pride in our training program. If you don't have liquid tank experience, we will train you. In fact, some of our best drivers came to us with little or no tank experience.
Requirements for Carbon Express Drivers:
- No experience necessary – will train
- Must have a Clean MVR
- Must be Haz Mat Certified
- Must obtain TWIC Card within 90 days of Employment
- Class A CDL License
CLICK HERE to Fill Out Our Driver Application